Body Solid F500 Gym
Advantages of using the Fusion 500 home gym
Owning club-quality fitness equipment encourages a very important aspect of strength training... motivation that will drive you to sculpt your body to its ultimate form.
No personal trainer is available 24/7, but when you workout with the Fusion 500, a state-of-the-art traditional and functional training regimen is at your beck and call... in the comfort and convenience of your own home. The Fusion 500 configures according to your specifications to offer you the option of more than 60 exercises, including:
- Chest Press
- Incline Press
- Decline Press
- Lat Pull-Down
- Leg Extension
- Bicep Curl
- Tricep Extension
- Mid Row
- Cable Row
- Shoulder Press
- and many others
You'll have the tools to lose unwanted pounds and replace them with lean muscle mass. You'll create a workout regimen that renders fatigue a distant memory. You'll increase your endurance and achieve results with each repetition.
The Fusion 500 modular multi-station gym is packed with the features of a high-end system at a price you can afford. Best of all, you'll achieve your goals and enjoy the results of superior engineering and design.
We are dedicated
to manufacturing home fitness equipment that produces fast, effective results.
We are focused
on designing equipment that fits a wide variety of lifestyles, space requirements and user sizes.
We are committed
to providing our customers with the best lifetime warranty in the industry.
- New curved, design forward aesthetic
- 50mm x 100mm 11 ga. oval tubing
- 6mm upper support plates
- 4 position standard Press arm with ergonomically designed multi-position handles
- Leg extension with pivoting rollers
- Synchronized articulating functional training arms with range extending from upper ab exercises to side accessed workouts
- Low row positions
- Lat pull down with wide groove pulley
- Telescoping back rest with multiple position cushion
- Gas assist telescoping seat
- Two Pre cabled accessory attachment points
- High density foam handle grips and chrome endcaps
- Weight stack shrouds
- Optional side pulley covers
- 83" H x 76" L x 48" W